- EFFECTIVE IN CHEMUNG COUNTY, NY UNTIL 3/4/2015 7:00 AM EST
- EFFECTIVE IN SCHUYLER COUNTY, NY UNTIL 3/4/2015 7:00 AM EST
- EFFECTIVE IN STEUBEN COUNTY, NY UNTIL 3/4/2015 7:00 AM EST
- EFFECTIVE IN TIOGA COUNTY, NY UNTIL 3/4/2015 7:00 AM EST
- EFFECTIVE IN TOMPKINS COUNTY, NY UNTIL 3/4/2015 7:00 AM EST
- EFFECTIVE IN YATES COUNTY, NY UNTIL 3/4/2015 7:00 AM EST
- EFFECTIVE IN BRADFORD COUNTY, PA UNTIL 3/4/2015 7:00 AM EST
- EFFECTIVE IN POTTER COUNTY, PA UNTIL 3/4/2015 7:00 AM EST
- EFFECTIVE IN TIOGA COUNTY, PA UNTIL 3/4/2015 7:00 AM EST
Our Creative Services Department has earned the reputation as the most reliable, talented, and creative broadcast production department in the Twin Tiers.
Here are just a few local businesses who rely on us for their most critical production needs...
The United Way
Doesn’t your company’s advertising deserve the very best production? Call one of our account executives to schedule a one-on-one visit today.
Bruce Hauver II
Creative Services Director
(607) 739-3636 Ext. 118
Born and raised in Elmira, Bruce Hauver known as the kid who always made home movies. Bruce would watch movies growing up and almost always ask, “How did they do that?”
A 1998 graduate of The Art Institute of Pittsburgh, Bruce has an Associates degree in Industrial Design with a concentration in Special Effects. At the Art Institute, he learned the fundamentals of drawing, designing, the creation of special effects, make-up, and theatrical props for film and television. Bruce learned to use computers to develop concepts, make design decisions, detail design, construct special effects models, and character generation. He also learned pre/post video and film production.
From conception and design…to fabrication and presentation, Bruce had the creativity and now has the knowledge. While at school he had the privilege of working on films such as Dogma by Miramax Films and Inspector Gadget by Walt Disney Pictures.
Bruce began his career at WENY-HD in 1999. In 2003, he received the New York State Broadcasters Association award for the best locally produced television show – “The Journey Home.” and in 2008 Bruce received a NYSBA Award for Best News Feature for an MDA vignette that aired during the MDA Labor Day Telethon. Bruce’s primary responsibilities at WENY-HD are managing the Creative Team, Commercial Production, and Promotions, but he will always consider himself a storyteller at heart.
(607) 739-3636 Ext. 142
Bio coming soon.