- EFFECTIVE IN CHEMUNG COUNTY, NY UNTIL 10/21/2016 6:00 AM EST
- EFFECTIVE IN SCHUYLER COUNTY, NY UNTIL 10/21/2016 6:00 AM EST
- EFFECTIVE IN STEUBEN COUNTY, NY UNTIL 10/21/2016 6:00 AM EST
- EFFECTIVE IN TOMPKINS COUNTY, NY UNTIL 10/21/2016 6:00 AM EST
- EFFECTIVE IN YATES COUNTY, NY UNTIL 10/21/2016 6:00 AM EST
- EFFECTIVE IN POTTER COUNTY, PA UNTIL 10/21/2016 2:00 PM EST
- EFFECTIVE IN TIOGA COUNTY, PA UNTIL 10/21/2016 2:00 PM EST
UPDATE: Dump Truck Accident In Hornellsville
2 Airlifted To Strong Memorial Hospital
HORNELLSVILLE, NY (WENY)---Authorities in Steuben County have named the victims involved in the dump truck accident.
Police say Dale Smith, 61, of Hornell was driving that 10-wheel dump truck when he was hit by a 2006 Chevy Cobalt on Lower Glen Avenue in Hornellsville.
Branden Mulhollen, 19, of Cameron was behind the wheel of that Chevy. He was treated at St. James Hospital in Hornell and released.
Mulhollen's passengers, Christopher Martin Jr., 18, of Hornell, and Brandon Acor, 19, of Canisteo, were flown to Strong Memorial Hospital in Rochester. Both were listed in stable condition Thursday.
Police say Smith, the driver of the dump truck, also had a 9-year-old passenger riding along with him. Smith and the child were not injured.
HORNELLSVILLE, NY (WENY)---Two people were airlifted to Strong Memorial Hospital Wednesday afternoon after a dump truck and a car collided in Hornellsville. One person was also sent to St. James Hospital in Hornell.
The accident happened around one o'clock Wednesday. Police say the two vehicles collided and the car was stuck under the 10-wheeler dump truck.
The accident is still under investigation and the names of the victims will be released at a later date.