- EFFECTIVE IN CHEMUNG COUNTY, NY UNTIL 1/31/2015 11:00 AM EST
- EFFECTIVE IN SCHUYLER COUNTY, NY UNTIL 1/31/2015 11:00 AM EST
- EFFECTIVE IN STEUBEN COUNTY, NY UNTIL 1/31/2015 11:00 AM EST
- EFFECTIVE IN TIOGA COUNTY, NY UNTIL 1/31/2015 1:00 AM EST
- EFFECTIVE IN TOMPKINS COUNTY, NY UNTIL 1/31/2015 1:00 AM EST
- EFFECTIVE IN YATES COUNTY, NY UNTIL 1/31/2015 11:00 AM EST
- EFFECTIVE IN BRADFORD COUNTY, PA UNTIL 1/31/2015 11:00 AM EST
- EFFECTIVE IN POTTER COUNTY, PA UNTIL 2/2/2015 12:00 PM EST
- EFFECTIVE IN TIOGA COUNTY, PA UNTIL 2/2/2015 12:00 PM EST
UPDATE: Two Injured Critically in Route 13 Crash
The accident sent two people to the hospital
UPDATE: The Schuyler County Sheriff's Office released some details about that crash, that injured three people, two severely.
Authorities say F.H. Dubois of Cameron Mills was headed southbound on Route 13 in his tractor trailer, when he collided with a Ford SUV at the intersection of Route 224 in Alpine Junction.
Sheriff Bill Yessman tells us 27-year-old Michael Laspino of Odessa was headed eastbound on Route 224, when he ran the red light and drove into the path of the semi.
Laspino and his passenger, 58-year-old Ronald Johnson of Florida, were airlifted from the scene to Robert Packer Hospital. They're both listed in critical condition.
Dubois was treated and released at the scene. Traffic was shut down in both directions for at least two hours.
SCHUYLER COUNTY--WENY-TV-- A serious SUV vs. Tractor Trailer Accident shut down the alpine junction in Schuyler County for over two hours Wednesday night around 6:30. WENY spoke with Sheriff Bill Yessman. He tells us the green ford Explorer ran a red light through the intersection and was struck by the tractor trailer. The truck was coming from Ithaca, and is registered to a company from.Bath. Yessman says that the truck driver was not injured. Both Occupants in the SUV were taken by helicopter to Robert Pack Hospital in Sayre. The roof of the SUV needed to be cut off to get the driver out.