Elmira/Corning Regional Airport

News

Bath FD Responds to Residential Fire Tuesday Morning

Bath FD Responds to Residential Fire Tuesday Morning

     BATH (WENY) -- The Bath Fire Department responded to another blaze this morning after getting reports of a chimney fire on Harrisburg Hollow Road.  It started a little after 3:00 am.

     When crews got there they saw flames coming out of the chimney, in the walls and attic.  It took firefighters about two hours to get out.  There were no injuries reported.

     Investigators have determined the blaze started as a chimney fire from a wood burning stove.