- EFFECTIVE IN CHEMUNG COUNTY, NY UNTIL 1/27/2015 7:00 AM EST
- EFFECTIVE IN SCHUYLER COUNTY, NY UNTIL 1/27/2015 7:00 AM EST
- EFFECTIVE IN STEUBEN COUNTY, NY UNTIL 1/27/2015 7:00 AM EST
- EFFECTIVE IN YATES COUNTY, NY UNTIL 1/27/2015 7:00 AM EST
- EFFECTIVE IN POTTER COUNTY, PA UNTIL 1/27/2015 7:00 AM EST
- EFFECTIVE IN TIOGA COUNTY, PA UNTIL 1/26/2015 11:00 PM EST
Credit Union Increases Robbery Reward
ELMIRA (WENY) -- A local credit union has doubled the reward money it will offer for information related to a December robbery.The Finger Lakes Health Care Federal Credit Union is now offering $10,000 for any information that will lead to the arrest and conviction of the people who robbed the credit union on December 4. The credit union is located at 519 Hart Street. Both fled on foot, running toward Walnut Street where they may have entered a light color four door sedan.
"It goes without saying, we're all a little more tense these days with the rash of recent robberies," said Robert Mace, President and CEO of Finger Lakes Health Care Federal Credit Union. "That's why we're increasing the reward money up to $10,000 in the hope it may lead to information that can help law enforcement make progress toward solving these crimes."
If you have any information, call Elmira police at 607-271-HALT or 607-737-5626.