Towanda man convicted of abusing four children in Pennsylvania
TOWANDA, Pa. (WENY) -- A Bradford County man was found guilty of multiple child abuse charges after being arrested in June 2018.
According to the Bradford County District Attorney's Office, 29-year-old Jonathan Rivera of Towanda abused four children younger than 13-years-old between 2009 and 2018.
He was convicted of:
- Two counts of felony indecent assault of a child less than 13-years-old in the third degree
- One count of endangering the welfare of a child, a felony
- Four counts of felony corruption of minors
- One count of misdemeanor indecent assault of a child less than 13-years-old
- Two counts of indecent exposure, a misdemeanor
- One count of attempted indecent assault of a child less than 13-years-old, a misdemeanor
Court documents say Rivera was initially arrested in June 2018. The incidents reportedly happened in Towanda, Scranton and Tobyhanna.