New COVID-19 cases confirmed on Chinese mainland, no new deaths reported
(WENY) - Chinese health authority announced that it received reports of eight new confirmed COVID-19 cases on the Chinese mainland Friday, of which six were imported. The other two cases were both domestically transmitted and reported in Jilin Province, the National Health Commission said in its daily report.
No deaths related to the disease were reported on Friday. On Friday, 10 people were discharged from hospital.
As of Friday, the overall confirmed cases on the mainland had reached 82,941, including 89 patients who were still being treated with 11 in severe conditions, and 78,219 people who had been discharged from hospital. Altogether 4,633 people had died of the disease, the commission said.