Ithaca High School student-athletes sign to compete at the collegiate level
ITHACA, N.Y. (WENY) - Ithaca High School student-athletes are set to compete at the next level as the high school hosted a signing celebration on Thursday evening.
17 student-athletes signed to multiple levels and a variety of sports. Those student-athletes with the school they will compete for can be viewed below.
- Benjamin Ruth - Niagara University (Baseball)
- Elle Decatur - University of Massachusetts (Crew)
- Zachary Cartmill - LeMoyne College (Lacrosse)
- Julia Blakeslee - LeMoyne College (Lacrosse)
- Aliou Cisse - St. Michael's College (Soccer)
- Nkosinathi Volmink - Houghton University (Soccer)
- David Riccio - University of Rochester (Tennis)
- Moss Dengler - RPI (Track and Field)
- John Anderson - SUNY College at Cortland (Track and Field)
- Jesse Rinzel - University of Rochester (Cross Country)
- Cameron Grange - Canisius College (Volleyball)
- Ainslie Reimer - Houghton University (Volleyball)
- Gabriella Thurmond - LeMoyne College (Volleyball)
- William Holmes - Hamilton College (Basketball)
- Justin Yearwood - SUNY College at Geneseo (Basketball)
- Tatyanna George - Tompkins Cortland Community College (Basketball)
- Mia Little - Niagara County Community College (Basketball)
Click the attached video to view some of the scenes from Thursday's event and hear from a few of the student-athletes.