18-year-old Man Charged After Allegedly Fleeing Cops, Possessing Drugs and Having Toddler in Car
ENDICOTT, N.Y. (WENY) – On Thursday, an 18-year-old man was arrested on multiple narcotics and criminal charges, along with multiple vehicle and traffic infractions stemming from an incident that occurred in the Village of Endicott.
According to police, Kenneth Jordan of Endicott was flagged down by police, but allegedly failed to comply and stop the vehicle he was driving.
The vehicle then left the road and struck a building on Monroe Street.
Jordan then allegedly fled the scene, but was taken into custody shortly after.
At the time of the incident, Jordan was allegedly in possession of crack cocaine along with packaging materials.
Additionally, there was also a 4-year-old child in the vehicle.
Jordan was arraigned at the Centralized Arraignment at the Broome County Sheriff's Office and sent to the Broome County Jail without bail.
Jordan was charged with:
- Criminal Possession of a Controlled Substance in the Third Degree
- Criminal Possession of a Controlled Substance in the Fourth Degree
- Criminally Using Drug Paraphernalia in the Second Degree
- Reckless Endangerment in the Second Degree
- Endangering the Welfare of a Child
Jordan was also issued multiple traffic tickets, including driving with a suspended license and reckless driving.