Park Station Waterfront in Erin to Open this Weekend
ERIN, N.Y. (WENY) – The Chemung County Department of Buildings and Grounds announced today that the Park Station Waterfront in Erin will open this Saturday.
It will be open on a daily basis from noon to 6 p.m. through Labor Day, weather permitting.
Boat rentals are available at the water from from noon to 5 when the Waterfront is open.
Boat rental fees are as follows:
- Kayaks - $7.00 per hour. Maximum capacity, 1. Minimum age, 16.
- Canoes - $7.00 per hour. Maximum capacity, 3. Minimum age, 3.
- Paddle Boats - $8.00 per hour. Maximum capacity, varies. Minimum age, 4.
Starting June 17, the Control booth will be open daily from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. The Snack Bar will be open from noon to 6.
Part Entry Fees:
- County cars - $7.00
- Motorcycles - $3.00
- Bus/Multi Family - $20.00
- Non-County cars - $8.00
- Commercial Bus - $35.00
- Senior Citizens 60+ - Free, Monday through Friday.
Season Pass prices:
- County Resident - $60.00 for the first vehicle, $25.00 for the second vehicle.
- Non-County Resident - $75.00 for the first vehicle, $35.00 for the second vehicle.
For additional information, contact the Buildings and Grounds Department/ Parks Department at 607-737-2843.