Police arrest Endwell man accused of having fentanyl and meth
ENDWELL (WBNG) -- An Endwell man faces charges after police say they found drugs at his residence.
Stephen Kutney, 32, was arrested after the Broome County Special Investigations Unit Task Force executed a search warrant at his residence on Wilson Avenue.
Investigators say they found packaged meth and fentanyl, along with other prescription pills, about 700 in suspected drug sale proceeds, drug packaging materials and digital scales.
Kutney is charged with:
- Third-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance, a class B felony
- Two counts of fifth-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance, class D felonies
- Seventh-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance, a misdemeanor
- Second-degree criminal possession of a forged instrument, a class D felony
- Two counts of criminally using drug paraphernalia, misdemeanors
Kutney was sent to the Broome County Jail without bail following his arraignment.