HARVEST Festival coming to Corning
ELMIRA, NY (WENY)-- This week in Corning's Gaffer District, the HARVEST festival marks to unofficial start to the fall season. The district announced the closure of four blocks for the festival from Sep. 15 at 1 p.m. to Sep. 16 at 11 p.m.
Throughout the two-day event, Market Street will be closed to vehicle traffic for on-street vending from small businesses, outdoor-dining, live music, and farmer's markets.
The street closures for the Festival are at the following locations:
- Market St. (Wall to Cedar)
- Market St. (Cedar to Walnut)
- Market St. (Walnut to Chestnut)
- Pine St. (Market to Burmese)
- Wall St (Aurene to Burmese)
- Walnut St (Aurene to Burmese)
- Cedar St (Tioga to Burmese)
- Market St (Chestnut to Tarentelli
More information can be found at on the district's website.