COVID-19 in Pennsylvania
How do I schedule an appointment for a vaccine?
Vaccines.gov helps you find locations that carry COVID-19 vaccines and their contact information. Because every location handles appointments differently, you will need to schedule your appointment directly with the location you choose.
Are COVID-19 vaccines safe?
Yes, COVID-19 vaccines are safe and effective. Millions of people in the United States have received COVID-19 vaccines under the most intense safety monitoring in U.S. history. CDC recommends you get a COVID-19 vaccine as soon as one is available to you.
Is my COVID-19 vaccine free?
Yes, your vaccination is free. The federal government is providing the vaccine free of charge to all people living in the United States, regardless of their immigration or health insurance status.
Can I get a COVID-19 vaccine in my home?
If you have difficulty reaching a vaccination site, you may be able to get an in-home vaccination.
Contact these services to see if they offer in-home COVID-19 vaccinations in your area:
- Your doctor or health care provider
- Hotline for Medicare recipients at 1-800-633-4227 (TTY 1-877-486-2048)
- Your state health department or call 211
- Disability Information and Access Line (DIAL) 1-888-677-1199
- Services for older adults and their families Eldercare Locator or 1-800-677-1116